Spring Preview: Peach Hydrangea + Yellow Daffodil
Spring is finally here! (Even if outside is still screaming winter.)
But we can't help to be dreaming of warmer weather and warmer hair hues for the new season. Peachy pinks and vibrant yellows are here to brighten up your color for spring 2018. Sofi used a combination of our Bond Sustainer Color in Peach Hydrangea and Yellow Daffodil to get this gorgeous look.
The butterflies are optional.
1. Start with damp, pre-lightened hair, paint Peach Hydrangea at the roots, bringing a few inches down
2. Paint Yellow Hydrangea where the Peach ends and bring through to the ends of the hair
3. Let sit for 20 min and rinse using cold water
1. Spritz Uberliss Frizz Elixir on damp strands before blow-drying
2. Use the Uberliss Flat Iron to make S waves throughout the hair
3. Finish with Uberliss RituOil for extra shine
Let us know what you think of Sofi's color in the comments below!