Clyde Haygood, also known as Clyde Hair God to many, is familiar with crafting beautiful hair styles on the stars of Hollywood.
The 2015 Video Music Awards proved to be no exception. Clyde, with the help of Uberliss, created a stunningly sleek look for pop star Demi Lovato. There was not a hair out of place on the Cool For The Summer singer's head.
Clyde chose the chic hairdo to complement the creative, pink Nicolas Jebran mini dress that she wore to the event, and to continue the vibes from her hit summer single.
“Essentially we wanted to take her look from the Cool For The Summer video and carry that to the red carpet. And we had the perfect product to do that.” said Clyde.
How To Get Demi's Slicked Back Look:
- Start with freshly blow dried hair
- Drench the dried hair with the Uberliss RituOil from roots to ends, to create a wet and shiny look
- Comb back the hair to evenly distribute the Uberliss RituOil and to prepare for straightening
- Use the Uberliss Ultra Titanium Pro Flat Iron on 1 inch sections to straighten the hair completely
- Add more Uberliss RituOil to make the look as sleek as possible