Get Gigi Hadid's Hair from the 2016 MTV Movie Awards
Celebrity stylist, Bryce Scarlett, is never one to shy away from creating edgy new styles for his clients. Gigi Hadid was no exception at this year's MTV Movie Awards.
The sexy supermodel arrived on the red carpet with a drop dead, gorgeous hairstyle featuring a new set of bangs.
Bryce used the complete Uberliss Maintenance System to prep and style Gigi’s hair for the event. The Uberliss Titanium Flat Iron was used to keep Gigi’s hair sleek and straight while the Uberliss Hydrating Shampoo, Uberliss Hydrating Conditioner, and Uberliss RituOil helped prep the hair before styling.
Gigi wore a 90’s style Versace pantsuit to go with the iconic supermodel hairstyle.
“The Uberliss Titanium Flat Iron gave me a stick straight finish while the Uberliss RituOil helped add shine and separation to Gigi’s hair for a bedhead effect,” said Bryce
How To Get The Look:
- Prep hair using the Uberliss Hydrating Shampoo and Uberliss Hydrating Conditioner to add moisture and light weight to the hair
- While hair is still wet, distribute a dime sized amount of the Uberliss RituOil and blow dry hair completely straight
- Use the Uberliss Titanium Flat Iron throughout the hair until the hair is bone straight
- Point cut short fringe around the face and flat iron the bangs using the Uberliss Titanium Flat Iron
- Add more Uberliss RituOil throughout the hair for a separated and piecey look with shine
- Finish by using a texturizing spray on the hair to add a gritty texture
Let us know what you think of this style and if you tried to copy it! ;)